...because we all have our motley moments!


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Homemade Christmas - Paper Gift box




Here is an easy, quick, and cute paper gift box that you can make! I like to make them for little things like gift cards, candy, jewelry, or any other little things that you need to wrap.

All you need is:

2 paper squares (One about 1/4" smaller than the other)
Scissors
Tape (optional)

I thought about doing a picture tutorial but it is some times hard to see the folds so I made a video for you all! This box take less than 10 minutes to make (The video is 9 min... and that is with me showing you!) The video is not perfect (my phone rings half way through) but does a pretty good job of showing you how to make it, so here it is! I hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

Donna said...

Cool project! Thanks, Fawnda!

Bryssy said...

My Mimi taught me to make these when I was little. I like to make mine out of our old Christmas cards! They are fun and nice for giving little gifts in!

Pam said...

Awesome idea - thanks so much for sharing. I can't justify paying so much for the cardboard ones. This is great!