1. Orange blossoms - Yes, they make me sneeze, but they smell heavenly. I especially love driving around in 75-degree sunny weather in February and March with the windows down, smelling these gorgeous flowers.
2. Sandhill cranes - I regularly see them feeding in my yard, which delights my boys to no end.
3. Oranges on the road - I love to try to run them over. They make a fabulous "squish."
4. Plant City strawberries
5. the Lake Wales Art Show
6. Fat Boy's Barbecue - no ambiance, iffy service, but the food is cheap and the sweet tea can't be beat!
7. Circle of Friends - A ministry in our town for mentally handicapped citizens. I am amazed that this organization exists and thrives in such a small town.
8. The Care Center
9. MOPS - We have a very accepting group here, which, I have learned, isn't true everywhere.
10. Bok Tower Gardens
Any more I've forgotten?