...because we all have our motley moments!


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here it goes....

Hi everyone! First of all, this is like so way cool to be writing something that a bunch of people may read at some point. I don't even journal or anything like that, so this is totally new territory for me. In the future, I hope I sound somewhat intelligent and personable to you.

Well, it's 10:49pm Tuesday night, and everyone is sleeping here except me. I figured this will be the only quiet time I'll have to actually complete a sentence in my head so here I am, but I'm super tired and just want to go to bed too.

I really don't have anything deep to relate to anyone, but just wanted to dip my toe into virtual world.

I read some of the other blogs and love them! So real life, huh.

Until next week...
Good night. Sleep tight everyone.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Funny! I think you managed to put several coherent sentences together!

So glad you're "dipping your toe into virtual world!" Welcome...just be warned: blogging can become addictive!

Cindy aka Mullet Mom said...

Glad to hear from you, Maria! I'm hardly ever up past 9, so I'm impressed that you were writing so late. Donna is right -- blogging is addictive. Have fun :)
Cindy