...because we all have our motley moments!


Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Motley Gift, Indeed

Ladies, I have been so happy to be a part of Motley Moms this year. What great fun it has been. In honor of you, I have decided that you each need handmade slippers to pamper your tootsies. But, since times are tough, I have gone the frugal route and decided that a craft day was in order.

Before you proceed, please note that these are slippers for the discrete woman. They are soft and hygienic. They include non-slip grip strips on the soles with built in deodorant feature to keep feet smelling fresh. As a bonus remember that you will no longer need to bend over to mop up spills. They are disposable, biodegradable, and environmentally safe. They come in 3 convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and Get Out the Sandbags.































Let me know if we actually need a craft night to create more of these fine slippers. I laughed so hard, I cried. Seriously.

6 comments:

Liz said...

In the words of a Jerry Springer trailer park ho, "Oh. No. You. Didn't." You kill me, Bryssy. I'm cracking up!

Bryssy said...

The ones in the pictures are what I made as gag gifts for some friends. Making them was seriously hilarious!

Donna said...

I've seen these before...but I love the Christmas theme! That's hilarious!!!!

Tara said...

You ROCK!!!!! lol I had to look a few times before it sank in what those are. Those are hysterical!!!!!

Ticia said...

That was funny !!!!
Thanks for the laugh.
I could really horrify my teenagers with a pair of those babies!

Bryssy said...

I actually made these for some of my teacher friends who insist on collecting and then wearing ugly Christmas sweaters and sweatshirts to school. You know the ones I'm talking about. Seriously ugly. I wanted to add to their collection!