...because we all have our motley moments!


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Re-Solutions

It's funny how we get to the end of the year and decide there must be a better way. A better way to look, a better way to live, a better way to parent our children. Maybe it's time to go green for the planet, or take a college class you never took, or volunteer more, or volunteer less, or lose weight, or learn to knit, or...or...or....

As parents of very young children, I feel like we try hard every day to make our family the best it can be. I'm sure you feel the same. Just keeping status quo around here is a big accomplishment. I'm always looking for a better solution for keeping up with the laundry, storing more stuff than we have room for, keeping the house clean, and making nutritious meals and snacks (affordably) without spending my whole day in the kitchen...I know. Sounds like dreamland.

This is why I love blogging. Not just the writing, but also reading other blogs. I get some great ideas, often I get a good laugh, and I get to share any tips and tricks I've learned along the way as well.

So if you have a New Year's Re-Solution for your life that you would like to share (writing it down might help keep you accountable!) feel free to tell us your plan. Maybe it will help someone like me who doesn't know where to begin!

We are thankful for all our Motley readers and for all of our Motley writers...you ladies rock! Happy New Year!

Donna

1 comment:

Maria said...

Although I don't have any great ideas, I can tell you that I feel the same way.

I keep chipping away at things one day at a time. Looking back, I can see progress. This helps me keep going.