1. Which bear is best? I would have to say Pooh Bear. (Bears, beets, Battlestar Gallactica) When I was a kid he was my favorite. I called him Winnie Pooh because I thought that was his first and last name. I was so happy when Pooh became one of Ethan's favorite movies because it's such a sweet, gentle story. Which leads me to...
2. ...a review of some cartoons. Dora freaks me out. Her head is huge. And those eyes! Who drew that and thought it was an accurate representation of a young Hispanic girl? I prefer the Backyardigans or even Olivia. I love how Olivia calls William her little brother and Ian her little "bother." The Backyardigans use their imaginations and travel to distant lands, which sometimes includes China,
3. where paper was originally developed. Quoting from Wikipedia, "Cai Lun, an official attached to the Imperial court during the Han Dynasty, created a sheet of paper using mulberry and other bast fibers along with fishnets,"
4. which are, of course, used to catch fish. Fish can be cleaned, cooked, pulverized, breaded, fried, packaged, and sold at your local grocery store in boxed labled, "FISHSTICKS",
5. which happen to be delicious on a bun with some cheese. I would use American cheese for this creation, as it is the best melting cheese, but my favorite cheese is provolone. A good sharp cheddar is enjoyable, too, as is Swiss, which is one of the healthiest cheeses, being comparatively low in fat and cholesterol. I try to stay healthy, by eating right and practicing martial arts with one of my young friends,
6. RKL. (I don't want to use her full name since this is in bloggyland for just anyone to read). RKL is 12 but don't let that fool you - she is a gifted martial artist, a devoted Christian, and funny, funny, funny. We have loads of laughs at tkd, although RKL thought Adam Putnam was the mayor of Lake Wales, so she might not be a good candidate for Jeopardy!,
7. one of my all-time favorite shows. Jeopardy! is AWESOME. I haven't watched it in quite some time because we turn the TV off at night before Ethan goes to bed. I did have the DVR set to record it every night - yes, I am that much of a geek - but rarely had time to catch up on old episodes. I miss it, though, even more than I miss
8. Micah's curls. Yes, ladies, I got my baby's hair cut for the first time last Friday. He had these gorgeous curls all over the back of his head and she cut them all off. I didn't want her to, but I was holding him and not really paying attention and before I knew what was happening, that beautiful blonde hair was all over the floor. I love it, though, and he strutted out of that hair salon because he knew he looked good. He looks like a little boy more than a baby now and he looks more like his brother than ever before.
Whew! This is probably my worst post ever, but I did it. I incorporated all of the ideas my friends suggested on Facebook. Let's hope I get creative in the future and don't do this again!