...because we all have our motley moments!


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Farewell For Now

Hi everybody! Just wanted to post to let you know that I am taking a little break from Motley Moms.

It's been fun posting my thoughts and such and I LOVE reading everyone's submissions daily.

Y'all are a great group of ladies and I have considered myself fortunate to be counted amongst you literary smarties. Thank you Donna for making this forum possible. You are not only a big dreamer, but a big doer too!

Take care and I love you all!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

We're going to miss you, Maria! Thanks for all of your great posts!

Liz said...

Awww, Maria, I'll miss you!

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Maria-
It has been fun getting to know you better! I hope that you will still comment... I always love to read your comments! : )

Pam said...

I will miss catching up with you each Wednesday. Thank goodness for Facebook! Enjoy the break and keep in touch! Love ya sista :)

Maria said...

Thanks everyone!

:)

Lindsay said...

You will be missed!

Karly said...

We will miss you on Wednesdays! For everything there is a season...a season to blog and a season not to blog. You're still Motley in my book!:)

Donna said...

Oh, yeah...whether or not you continue to write for us here, you'll always be motley, my friend! We appreciate your dedication to Motley Moms over the past year+ and have enjoyed each and every contribution!

Good luck in your new endeavors, best wishes, bon chance, carpe diem, blessings, etcetera, etcetera...miss you already!

Don't be a stranger!