...because we all have our motley moments!


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chicks 'n Ducks 'n Geese Better Scurry...OR How to Achieve Dork Status In Just One Post


Here's our dream car...a real "Surrey With the Fringe on Top!" (My husband and I met when we starred in a little theater musical production of Oklahoma!...if you've never seen it, then the Surrey reference doesn't make sense...he sang this song to me every night). It already has two child seats on the front, so we wouldn't need carseats. You can even get little electric motors for these to help you pedal up hills and stuff. And a cool basket trunk for the back. And I love the Uga horn!



But if we decide to go for another one of these...




...then we'll need one of these instead...



Hmmmmm.

5 comments:

Bryssy said...

Donna, you have baby-on-the-brain!!! I do love the surry....I've thought about one myself. One question, where do you put you groceries?

Donna said...

You put them in the basket "trunk"...an add-on accessory.

I'm not 100% on the baby thing. We'll see. Maybe talking about it will help me get it out of my system...maybe. ;-Donna

Karly said...

Looking at a picture like that is not going to help you get it out of your system. I have a six month old and that picture almost makes me want another one. Almost.

With your central location, the surrey would be an excellent family vehicle. I would love to see you peddling around town.

I'm sure your hubby could probably figure out how to add a jump seat if you decided to expand your family.

Liz said...

Did you find that life was so much more fun and less stressful once you embraced your dorkiness? I did. Not that you're a dork...I mean...I would never say that...Um...Get the Surrey!

Donna said...

Thanks, Liz...I think...