...because we all have our motley moments!


Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Look out.... here comes Spiderman! (Doesn't he really look like spiderman? He thinks that he really is Spiderman. He doesn't even know who Spiderman is, he just loves all things "Superhero.")



Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na.....BATMAN! (He won't wear the mask. He says, "It's too scary!" My husband thinks he looks like he is in the KKK.)

And our "Little Pumpkin"! (She is big and round and smiley. Even without the costume!)


Happy Halloween from our house to yours!

I'd love to see everyone elses little darlings in costume, too. Please show them off!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

She really is a punkin!

And my big boy adores spiderman, too, and he doesn't know who he is or what he does...amazing!

My little Hansel and Gretel are over at Growing Great Kids!

http://growinggreatkids.blogspot.com/2008/10/hansel-gretel-say-cheese.html

Velmer said...

This is great! I got pictures from Fawnda and you today of the most adorable children in the world! Made my day :)

Sherrie said...

They could not be any cuter!

What is it with boys and SUPER HEROES!!? I have a superman myself this year. He has never seen any of the movies or shows, but yet he knows how spiderman swings through the buildings, and that superman flies and saves people, and that ironman shoots lights from his hand. I just learned that myself after seeing the movie a week or so ago. How do they know these things?! Well, I have to say that I like that he admires people who help other people. It is just the bad guy images that are hard to filter out sometimes.

Happy Halloween!